Friday, January 7, 2011

-Intro

Why hello there,
Rawnaq Al-Gheithy, the pleasure is all mine.

A young Omani who likes to keep an eye on the news, laugh and be around loved ones.
I've been blessed with the opportunity of living abroad to experience life outside of my culture- and I'm about to be thrown back into it.
(162 days till i move back, and counting)

I have decided to take a gap year between highschool and university. Blogging seems like a good way of directing my thoughts during that period of time- while I try to discover myself and figure out what i want to do with my life.

I'm going to be sharing my opinions on things that tick me off, current events, and some of my personal writings.
So stick around
Read about a girl's stand on things, we'll do it over coffee.

Signed,

2 comments:

  1. welcome to the world of blogging :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the bolgosphere gurl..!!

    I'm excited already to read more ;)

    ReplyDelete

 
From Rawnaq, to the world - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords